||Greater output with lower power requirement. |
The ESPRO seed drills combine tilling, tamping and seeding in one pass to ensure regular field emergence after the plough as well as in min-till conditions. The series requires comparatively little traction power and ensures precise seed distribution and placement. The latter has been confirmed by a “DLG APPROVED” test.
The ESPRO main features in brief:
- Easy-to-pull seed drill owing to its unique packer roller design with wheels offset front to rear, which clearly reduces soil build-up in front of them.
- High speed, high quality seeding with the CROSSFLEX coulter bar: Two rows of offset double discs open the seed furrow and place the seed precisely. Each coulter arm is fixed via four polyurethane blocks on a cross-shaped sectional tube. This ensures a constant coulter unit pressure and reactive ground following.
- Comfortable seeding management from the tractor cabin: ISOBUS ready seed drill, available with CCI 1200 or CCI 50 terminals.
- Seeding right up to the field edge ensured thanks to the built-in automated headland turn sequence.
- Simple and fast adjustments as they are combined (coulter pressure and seeding depth) and made via spacers on the hydraulic cylinders..
|Price: Contact your dealer|
|Working width (m)||4|
|Transport width (m)||3|
|Number of rows||26|
|Row spacing (cm)||15.4|
|Hopper capacity (l)||3500|
|Weight approx. (kg)||5500|
|Brake system||hydraulic or pneumatic|
|Tractor Power (kW)||between 117 and 170|
|Tractor Power (hp)||between 160 and 230|
|Working speed (km/h)||between 7 and 17|
|Electronic unit||ISOBUS: CCI 1200 - CCI 50|
|Preparation disc dimensions (mm)||diameter: 460 / thickness : 5|
|Number of discs||32|
|Metering unit drive ||1|
|Number of transport and press wheels||13|
|Transport and press wheel dimensions (mm)||900 x 215|
|Transport and press wheel offset (mm)||200|