||The PRIMOR 4260 M CUT CONTROL brings an additional feature to the straw blower and all-fodder feeder range: the possibility of activating (or disabling) the chopping function. The same machine can therefore be used to put down short straw (cubicles) or long straw (bedded packs) while retaining the capacity to deliver long-fibre fodder (such as hay or haylage).|
The setting is controlled from the tractor cab by means of the hydraulic counter-knife which, depending on its position, adjusts the cutting length of dry products up to 4 cm. In the raised position, centrifugal force causes the ejector vanes between the knives to stand up to project long straw to a distance of 17 m or to distribute fodder (silage, hay or haylage) just like the other PRIMOR M fixed-blade feeders in the Kuhn range.
Multifunction straw blower and feeder:
- Straw blower/feeder for all bale formats (square or round) in 1.20 m or 1.50 m widths.
- The adjustable counter-knife, controlled hydraulically from the tractor cab, cuts the strands to the required length up to 4 cm.
- Machine designed for numerous applications: poultry farms, straw bedding areas for ruminants, premix blends, cubicles, market gardening, erosion, etc.
Adjustable chopping control:
- The 8 blades are each equipped with 5 or 6 knives in a staggered arrangement (total of 44 knives).
- The speed of turbine wheel rotation reaches 50 m/s at the tip of the knives for a clean, sharp cut.
- The ejector vanes between the knives form the shape of a straw blower blade to project long straw to a distance of 17 m and chopped straw to 9 m.
Feed rotor drive:
- POLYDRIVE system: disengageable feed rotor drive belt to combine separating power and flexible use.
- Feed rotor equipped with 60 sections (mounted on 10 discs) for chopping long, tough products.
- 7 regulating tines: spread the fodder over the entire width of the feed rotor to ensure an even supply to the turbine.